Our goal is to empower, educate, and support companies through IPC soldering certifications and custom training labs. Our instructors are qualified to teach professional solderers, specialists, and trainers alike to the highest, internationally recognized standards in the industry.
about our classes
Classes are available no matter where your business is located. If our NW lab doesn’t work for you, we can meet your needs by coming to your site. We are 100% mobile and can bring state of the art equipment, class materials, and curriculum to you.
Available training includes:
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification for CIT, CIS, or CSE – including space addendum
- IPC 7711/7721 Certification for CIT, CIS, or CSE
- IPC-A-610 Certification for CIT, CIS, or CSE
- IPC/WHMA A-620 Certification for CIT, CIS, or CSE
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Space (Add-On)
- Hands-On Soldering Lab (HST.) – available as a one or two day class (also available as an add-on to any of our IPC certifications)
- Engineer Soldering lab (Electro or Mechanical focus) – available as a one or two day class (also available as an add-on to any of our IPC certifications)
- ESD Certification
- Customize Training Options (multiple unique tech options available, including inspection customization)
Soldering.Biz has created the College of Electronics Manufacturing (CEM) to provide practical, hands-on training for individuals at any point in their career. Whether you are self-taught and need IPC certification for your job or you are an engineering/electronics graduate and would like hands-on experience with soldering as well as an in-depth understanding of international industry standards, we will help you design the modules that best fit you. Visit CEM for more details
Course Length: One to five week training modules available
Course Locations: Greater Portland, OR Area / SW Washington State
- Advanced Hands-On Soldering
- Advanced Cable/Wire Assembly
- IPC-A-610 CIS or CSE Certification – Inspection of Completed Printed Circuit Boards
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 CIS or CSE
- IPC J-STD-001 CIS or CSE
*Financial Support is available to qualified students. Please contact us for more information.